The National Results Portal can be accessed through this website. They are updated after every swim meet.
Click on the button on the right hand side of the front page titled Results Portal.
Information relating to Records
In South Australia there are 10 pools that have certificates completed by surveyors and lodged with Masters Swimming Australia (National Recorder). They are:
- Adelaide Aquatic Centre, North Adelaide (25m & 50m)
- Marion Swimming Centre, Parkholme (50m)
- Port Pirie Community Swimming Pool (50m)
- SA Aquatic and Leisure Centre (25m & 50m)
- St Peter’s College Pool (25m)
- Strathalbyn Community Swimming Pool (50m)
- The Valleys Lifestyle Centre, Clare (25m)
- Unley Swimming Centre (50m)
- Woodside Swimming Pool (25m)
- Any National or State Records set in these pools will be accepted for National and SA State Records.
- World Records will be accepted only when times are recorded by Automatic Officiating Equipment, or Semi-Automatic Officiating Equipment in case of Automatic Officiating Equipment system malfunction.
- Applications for World Records must be made on the FINA official form by the Meet Recorder and be forwarded to
the National Recorder within 30 days of the end of the meet.
- When a World Record is set at one of these pools an application is forwarded to the world body by the National Recorder with the relevant pool certificate attached.